Skip to main content

Dresden Elementary

Dekalb County Schools

Meet Your Registrar


Registration, Enrollment, Transcript and Withdraw Information

Residency Update/Change

Residency proof that will be accepted: 

  1. Current Mortgage statement or lease.  Lease, mortgage, or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name. 
  2. One (1) current utility bill(electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed.   No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
  3. Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.

Click here to see a sample of a utility bill -->  GA Power     

Click here to see a sample of a lease -->  Lease

Click here to see a sample of a mortgage statement -->  Mortgage

Transfer Student Enrollment

If the student is transferring from a Dekalb County school, please make sure you email their residency information (lease or mortgage statement and a utility bill) along with the parent ID  the school


Student Withdrawal

Please contact the school to request an appointment with the Registrar for the following purposes ONLY:

  1. To complete the residency affidavit
  2. To Return a Chromebook and/or books to the school.

New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment

If the student was not a Dekalb County student within the last school year, there is an online process which can be found here:


Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.  


Parent/Guardian Annual Verification of Existing Student 

Census Data via Parent Portal 

We are pleased to announce the opening of the Annual Verification function within the Infinite Campus Parent Portal! Parents/Guardians can now complete their annual verification of existing student Census information via the portal. Click this link:>> How to Complete Existing Student Registration(Annual Verification of Student Data)


In Need of a Copy of your student's Birth Certificate?

Parents can now order Georgia birth certificates online directly from the State of Georgia. The Georgia Technology Authority partnering with the Georgia Department of Public Health provides Request Official Vital Event Records (ROVER), making it convenient to order certificates directly from the State of Georgia.